Magnetek cable reels are designed to be mounted on moving machinery and used to supply power for the automatic winding of flexible power or control cables. Cable reels are an ideal power delivery solution for equipment in industries including crane and hoist, fluid power, and marine terminal.
Package them with any of our industry-leading power and motion control products. Spring drive and motorized electric cable reels are available.
Industrial Duty Spring Reels
- Cost-effective, pre-engineered solution for general purpose overhead material handling applications
- Available in five sizes
Mill Duty Reels
- Designed for optimum performance on overhead cranes, monorails, and magnet cranes operating in rugged environments such as mills, foundries, and other heavy-duty industries
- Available in a multitude of sizes
Motorized Cable Reels
- Ideal for long travel lengths and high voltage applications, particularly on runway motions
- Useful for marine terminal equipment, including ship-to-shore container cranes (STS), rubber tired gantry cranes (RTG), and rail mounted gantry cranes (RMG)
For more information about cable reels, visit http://www.magnetekmh.com.